Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hair dilemma: wash every day?

So my stylist asked me to try something: spend one day blow-drying and straightening my hair really, really well, then see if it lasts through the night so I don't have to wash it the next day. I'm kind of eh about it right now -- unless I use product I still have to style my hair the next morning. I don't like to put  product in my hair because the smell distracts me while I'm sleeping, and the idea of extra stuff getting on my pillowcase skeeves me out. Not to mention having to use the word "product" in its singular form when it feels grammatically correct to use the plural.

The second day has, so far, resulted in limp, semi-oily hair. But it's been so nice not having to wait for my hair to dry. So yesterday I blew my hair out really well, hoping that the heat would dry my hair out enough that the oil wouldn't be too bad today. So far, so good. I'll give the experiment another week or so.

How often do you wash your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment